Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday morning party

g reetings.
It is Thursday morning. And I am having a party at my house in Highgate.
It’s pretty cool. People are falling off of chairs and one of my flatmates is talking about going into Spearmint Rhino to clinch a deal. In the past tense. Which is scary as hell.

We are listening to AFI (A Fire Inside) - Leaving Song Part.2.
It’s a good song.

My friend from Oz who went to my school and I’ve known for some time is on instant messenger with my other flatmate, which is actually great… because we miss him a lot.

Today my Other flat mate, one of four, myself included, handed in her dissertation.
She did well and we are in a celebratory mood. Psychology is, I noticed, a hard subject.

I’ve no idea what is going on here, we started on the Vodka quite a few hours ago and to be honest this day is going the way of messy.

Today there is a piece in The Times newspaper of writing about Andy, Si and myself going to Cannes. This is because the cause is good.

So thank you to The Times for noticing the sweet styli thing.

This is as much as I can write on this right now. I can make no accurate analogy to film. Except perhaps the first Bill and Ted film, because if Rufus was in this room right now, telephone box or not, god it would be the best day ever. The sun helps also.

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, by the way, for the record, beyond genius.

Hail the sun!


Jamie x

No comments: