Saturday, May 03, 2008

Life's too short

I can't be bothered to count the days for fear of a coronary. It may not seem stressful, this van malarkey, but it has deep consequential effects on a lot of things. While Cath is excited, I am scared. Well, more anxious... with symptoms of something like mental convulsions. My mind is filled with Cannes shit and green shit. We're supposed to be converting this bloody heap of a van into an eco-triumph running it on vegetable oil to focus attention on an important film project called Green On Screen. Problem is, I have under 2 weeks to get this done, the garage is in Brighton, I'm in London with a day job which takes up too much of my mind and time and have a scrambled brain from thinking about too many things at once. I know it will come together, I hope we'll succeed in whatever the quest is we're facing and at least we have a team of people to make it happen. I worry, that's my problem.
Blooming Futures is the place we're getting the conversion done. That's the first plug. There'll be plenty more from here on in if all goes to plan.
I'm setting up Stu on this blog in a bit. He might have something interesting to muse about.

Andy

No comments: