Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tomorrow tomorrow.....

It is late. I can hear the birds singing, rather loudly. Tomorrow we leave. I have a mountain of clothes on my bed ready to be squeezed into my bag. Why is it summer clothes need ironing and winter ones do not? I am praying there is an iron at our campsite. I've borrowed a ton of stuff from my friend and the lovely Teresa at Puma has kindly kitted us out with some bits and bobs. I am sporting fluorescent pink flip flops as we speak!

I'm ridiculously tired, been frantic all day. Work continues to be crazy, trying to tie everything up before I leave. All the oven gloves have nearly been sent out - hurrah!! Then I met up with Teresa. Then I popped into see Andy after work who was busy at his desk creating some beautiful flyers for Green on Screen. Then I had an inane dash around Oxford Street trying to get the last of what I needed, bounding around Topshop completely unsuccessfully and failing to do the cursory essential Boots trip. Then I came home, wolfed down some soup, then went out again to pick up some more dvds for Cannes. Finally got back here to pack at 11.30. And I know tomorrow is going to be even worse - working all day then straight to our send-off.

Our exciting leaving do is tomorrow at the Movieum on South Bank - details are on our website but basically come along from 7pm and we will be leaving at 10pm

We've got some articles online now through the Irish News and Film Detail. And hopefuly tomorrow we'll feature in some of the papers. Tomorrow evening there's goona be some press at our send-off and Newsnight are staying on our campsite!!

I have checked the weather and it is going to rain rain rain for the next few days! The only solace I can take from this is that it will be raining here as well.

Now I'm going to bed as I can barely see the screen for tiredness. At least there is no danger of me not being able to sleep with excitement. I am ready to drop.

More tomorrow.......

Cath
xxx

1 comment:

dee said...

Go Cath, go Cannes in a Van